Vastu adds positive energies to your ambience whether be it home, office or shop. Get some vastu tips for apartments, office and building. Construction of buildings according to Vastu brings happiness, peace and prosperity. The use of Vastu in construction is gaining popularity day by day, as it has no bad effects.
Components of Vastu ShastraThere are four categories of Vastu-
The principles of Vastu Shastra extend from the macro level to the micro level, i.e. – selection of site, planning and orientation, zoning and disposition of rooms, proportional relationships between the different parts and the character of buildings. Before you buy a plot / building, remember that:
- Earth / Site- Bhoomi, the main dwelling place on which everything else rests
- Structures on the earth - Prasada
- Movable objects (vehicles) - Yaana
- Furniture - Sayana
Roads surrounding plots: -
- Yellow color soil is good for business class.
- Rocky, non-cultivable land is not good.
- Sale by unfortunate, distressed people should be avoided.
- Plots / buildings sold by rich people for reasons other then poverty or misfortune is good.
- Rectangular plot with long north to south is better then long east to west.
- Wider front gate & narrow end is not good.
- Narrow front with wide back is good.
- Southern side road is not considered to be very good.
- Northern side road is good.
- A road on the Western side is reasonable.
- A small size plot between two bigger plots is not good.
- Reject any site with well towards North or East.
- Avoid a plot if it is in the neighborhood of any religious place, public places, like marriage halls, hospitals, courts, factories and burial or cremation grounds.
- In the case, your plot is not rectangular see that at least South East and South West Corners have a 90 degrees angle.
- Except in North East, if your land is elongated towards any other side it is not good.
- Never buy a plot, which is cut on the North East corner.
- If the North East corner of the land is extended it is very good.
- The South or West of the plot should be higher than North and East. If it is not so, you should be able to make it so by filling and putting more soil on the same.
- If you are making underground water storage in your house, locate it in the North East corner of your house.
- A road ending in the house is very bad.
- There should not be anything blocking your main gate, such as electric and telephone pole or a tree or some other pillar. It is very bad.
- Gate of the plot on the North, North East or the East is very good.
- A square plot surrounded by roads on all four sides is excellent. You can buy it even at a higher cost.
- If a road ends in your house from the North Eastern corner, it is considered to be very good.
- Road on South is not good (can be good in some cases).
- Road on North or east is good.
- Roads in East and North are good.
- Road on West is ok, roads in north and west is ok.